The annual Clean Up day is Saturday, May 20 from 8:00am to 1:00pm. Rogers residents are welcome to drop off the following materials at Rogers Public Works. Contractors must find alternative services.
(White Goods) are $10 each.
- Garbage Disposals
- Trash compactors
- Water Heaters
RV or Ammonia Refrigerators will not be accepted.
Tires (with or without rims).
- Automobile Tires $2
- Light Truck Tires $3
- Semi-Truck Tires $10
- Tractor Tires $30
- TV’s less than 25” are $10 each
- TV’s larger than 25” are $20 each
- all other electronics are $2 each
Minimum $5.00 for up to two banker’s boxes. $2.50 for each additional box.
Acceptable materials include:
- office, computer, fax, letterhead, adding machine, envelopes, sticky notes, file folders (without metal hangers), Staples and paper clips
Items not accepted include:
- magazines, newspaper, carbon and laminator paper, phone books, 3 ring binders, plastics metal blinder clips rubber bands, hard cover books and plastics.
- Window Air conditioner, $20.
- Water Softeners, $20.
- LP Tank (up to 20 pounds), $5.
- Misc. Solid Waste & Demo Debris per cubic yard, $20
- Hide-a-bed, $20
- Couch, Chair or Love Seat, $20
- Mattress or Box Spring $20 each.
Also Accepted at No Charge
- Plastic Bottles with Necks
- Phone Books
- Glass Bottles (unbroken)
- Car Batteries
- Fluorescent Bulbs
- Drain Oil
- Household Batteries
- Oil Filters
- No copiers or fax machines
- No household hazardous waste
- No Paint or yard waste
The City of Rogers Public Works Department will be making special curbside pickups for elderly or special needs residents. To arrange for this service please call the Public Works Department at 763-428-8580 on or before May 12 2017. Items will need to be placed curbside by 7:00 a.m., May 15, 2017.