Crisis lines are committed to serving persons regardless of race, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, religion or gender and will refer you to appropriate resources.
- Crime Victim Services (Any crime victim) (612) 340-5400
- United Way Info and Referral (Emergency Resources: food, shelter, mental health, Domestic, etc.) (651) 291-0211
- MPLS Crisis Nursery (Shelter/Abuse & Neglect Prevention Counseling (763) 591-0100
- Sexual Violence Center (612) 871-5111
- Crisis Connection (Mental Health Counseling) (612) 379-6363
- Suicide Prevention Hotline (COPE): 612-596-1223
- CEAP (Food, shelter, Transportation Assistance): 763-566-9600