The City of Rogers is accepting sealed bids for the rental of seven (7) parcels of cropland in or around the City of Rogers. Bidders may bid on one or more of the following parcels:
• Parcel 1 PID: 20-120-23-41-0013 Approximately 4.7 tillable acres
• Parcel 2 PID: 32-120-23-44-0011 Approximately 11.5 tillable acres
• Parcel 3 PID: 33-120-23-33-0011 Approximately 8.0 tillable acres (non-row crops only)
• Parcel 4 PID: 26-120-23-21-0108 Approximately 17.8 tillable acres
• Parcel 5 PID: 25-120-23-24-0002 Approximately 11.0 tillable acres
• Parcel 6 PID: 23-120-23-41-0004 Approximately 24.4 tillable acres (non-row crops only)
• Parcel 7 PID: 14-120-23-42-0015 Approximately 1.3 tillable acres (non-row crops only)
Terms and requirement for bidding:
1. Bidders may supply a bid on any or all parcels.
2. Bidders on each parcel must submit bids for the crop period.
3. Full lease amounts are to be paid to the City by April 1st of each year.
4. Parcels 1, 2, 4, and 5 may only be used for the planting and harvesting of corn, soybeans, or other crops approved by the City.
5. Parcels 3, 6, and 7 are restricted to the planting and harvesting of City-approved, non-row crops only.
6. Winning bidders are responsible for the control of weeds on the tillable land.
7. No Atrazine herbicide is to be used.
Submit sealed bids to:
Cropland Sealed Bid
City of Rogers
22350 South Diamond Lake Road
Rogers, MN 55374