Fire Inspection Permits are required for the following projects:
- Installation of a new fire suppression system
- Modification of an existing fire suppression system
- Installation of a new fire alarm control panel
- Replacement of an existing fire alarm control panel
- Installation of above ground storage tanks
New Business or Change in Occupancy
A permit is not required but a fire inspection needs to be scheduled for new businesses or a change in occupancy of an existing business. Inspections can be scheduled by contacting the Fire Department at 763-428-3500.
Applying for Permit
Apply for these fire inspection permit by visiting the Rogers Permits Portal.