- For tents 401 square feet and larger in residential property, an inspection and permit is required but there is no fee.
- Commercial tents require an inspection and permit.
- Fee: $75 for up to 3 tent and/or membrane structures (as defined by the State of Minnesota Fire Code) (the fee includes one (1) re-inspection)
- Additional re-inspections $75 for 3rd site inspection, (commercial only) $125 for 4th site inspection, and $175 for 5th site inspection
- Permits will also require a submittal of a site plan, floor plan with tent set-up, documentation of fabric from tent company. The floor plan should include location of exits, location of fire extinguishers, if sidewalls will be present, etc.