Your responsibility as a renter of the City of Rogers Community Room is to abide by all policies and procedures as laid out in the Rental Guidelines. If your rental is outside normal business hours, pick up a key before your event at the Rogers Activity Center-Ice Arena located at 21080 141st Avenue North or the Rogers Senior Center at 12913 Main Street between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, or by appointment. Please make certain that all vendors and guests of your event know where the Community Room is located. It is your responsibility to give them access to the facility; we do not staff the building for deliveries.
Please make certain that you have completed the following checklist before leaving the premises:
- All garbage has been removed from cans and placed in dumpster behind facility. Cans have been relined with bags found in the corner cabinet by the sinks in the kitchen.
- Carpeted areas have been vacuumed (ONLY for noticeable spills). Vacuum is located in the storage closet next to the kitchen.
- Tabletops have been wiped down. Bucket of towels is on the sink in the kitchen and spray in the cabinet under the sink next to the refrigerator.
- All decorations must be taken down at the end of the event.
- If kitchen is used, make certain everything is left in same condition as before your use. Turn off all appliances, take out garage, wipe down countertops, and use spray mop if needed.
- Patio area has been cleaned of garbage/cigarettes/debris.
- Turn off all lights and make sure all doors are locked.
- After all doors have been locked and you are ready to leave, be sure to deposit the key in the "Key Return Box" located in the main hallway of the Community Room, under the coat rack.
Please make certain that no vehicles drive onto cement patio area while loading or unloading equipment and supplies. This area was not built to support the weight of vehicles. If City staff notices your party backing up onto patio, a fine will be assessed.
Failure to complete each task in the above checklist will result in partial or complete loss of the damage deposit. Should additional cleaning be necessary after your use of the room, $50/hour fee will be charged.
For emergency maintenance issues during your rental, please contact pager: 612-648-9336