The City is working on a number of road projects including:
Justen Circle and Linden Drive
- The contractor will be removing the pavement on the remaining section of Linden Drive the week of May 14. Brockton Lane (CR 101) will be closed on May 14th for installation of a utility crossing, no thru traffic will be allowed, follow the detour. Brockton Lane is planned to be open to traffic on Tuesday May 15, barring any weather delays.
- Work will continue on the utilities (water, sewer, & drainage) on Linden Drive, with construction of the roadway to follow.
- Access will be maintained with periodic shutdowns, use the southern entrance at Brockton Lane at this time.
- Project completion is scheduled for summer of 2018.
Crow River Heights/Crow River Terrace Street Improvements
- On Monday May 14th the contractor will begin reclaiming the existing pavement, following this they will shape the new gravel in preparation for paving.
- Paving of the roadways will follow the shaping of the road, this is dependent on the weather. Driveways will be sawcut in anticipation of a final connection when the roadway is paved.
- Hillcrest Place has been added to this project, construction on the roadway is scheduled to begin on May 16th and will follow a similar schedule to Crow River Heights.
- Access will be maintained as best possible, with short delays during construction.
Mallard Estates Street Improvements
- Construction will begin the week of May 7.
- Crews will be working on watermain gate valves.
- Access will be maintained as best possible, with short shutdowns during watermain work.
- Please use caution in the work zone.
Safety is our highest concern during construction. Please slow down through the construction zone for the safety of others, and the workers on site, as well as your own safety. Thank you for your consideration and patience.