The City is working on a number of road projects including:
Justen Circle and Linden Drive
- Paving of the road is scheduled was completed on July 12.
- Final concrete placement will take place the week of July 16, following this final grading and seeding will take place.
- Project completion is scheduled for summer of 2018.
Crow River Heights/Crow River Terrace Street Improvements
- A few minor items remain on this project and will be addressed in the coming weeks.
Mallard Estates Street Improvements
- Construction began the week of July 9th on the reconstruction portion of the project, Widgeon Lane and Wellstead Drive. Paving of the base course will take place when weather allows.
- The mill and overlay on the remaining streets will take place in the following weeks, sign up for newsletter updates to receive the most current updates on the schedule.
- Sign up for newsletter updates at www.notify.rogersmn.gov
CSAH 81 & CSAH 13/101 Intersection Improvements
- Work is complete, thank you for your patience during this project!
Safety is our highest concern during construction. Please slow down through the construction zone for the safety of others, and the workers on site, as well as your own safety. Thank you for your consideration and patience.