Enjoy evenings of free family entertainment throughout the summer following most of our weekly Farmer’s Market beginning Wedesdays, June 20 - August 29 from 6:30 - 7:30pm. Each performance has something for everyone.
Triangle Park, 24100 Rouillard Avenue
- 6/20 – Kidsdance: What a better way to kick off this year’s Entertainment in the Park following our Rogers Farmers Market with the ultimate DJ music and dance event for kids? They play worry free family music, games, give away prizes and more. It is the perfect way to reach everyone form the most active of kids to the couch potatoes. Lively and fun for everyone – toddle on up. The more you participate, the more fun you have!
- 6/27 – The Wendinger Polka Band: Back by popular demand from New Ulm, MN, the Wendinger’s will be showcasing their many polka’s and waltz music for all those young at heart. Come listen to the wonderful sounds of a concertina, trumpet, trombone, keyboard and drums. The Wendingers’ are inductees in the MN Hall of Fame.
- 7/11 – The Oz Brothers: Take a trip down the Yellow Brick Road with the Cowardly Lion and Scarecrow of the Wizard of Oz. Kids will enter the world of make believe and return home where the heart is. Audience participation is a must by making sound effects, giving suggestions getting thorough the twists and turns, and more.
- 7/18 – The Blue Groove Bluegrass Band: Blue Groove is an award winning bluegrass band that is based in Minneapolis/St. Paul. The band draws material from a number of past and current bluegrass artists. The Blue Groove sound leans towards a more contemporary vibe (Alison Krauss, Rhonda Vincent), while maintaining ties to traditional bluegrass and all of its drive, improvisation and harmony singing.
- 7/25 – Kevin Doely Musical Ventriloquist: See a true storyteller, comedian and amazing puppetry with ventriloquist Kevin Doely, a minister from Coon Rapids. He uses life like vent figures and puppets, blending comedy, storytelling, music, and audience participation that will make you laugh and laugh and laugh. Oh, did I forget to tell you, you are guaranteed to laugh!
- 8/1 – The Jolly Pops: A young children’s music and entertainment group formed of dads and their kids; oh yeah, puppets too. Mr. Billy will get you singing, dancing, and jumping to their music!
- 8/15 – Magic with Mr. Norm: Back for his second year with phase 2 of his program World of Wonders. Norm’s magic will blow your mind with befuddling and crazy comic conundrums, illusions, and audience participation.
- 8/22 – Bob the Beachcomber: It is beach party time!!! Rock & Roll music and fun for kids where everybody is encouraged to sing along, clap, stomp their feet and get up and dance. Enjoy popular and familiar music, do the twist, chicken dance, limbo, macarena, or cha-cha slide.
- 8/30 – The Teddy Bear Band: Summer’s ending with one of our favorite performers with the notable Teddy Bear Band where you sing, clap and play. They are Minnesota’s premier children entertainers for over 25 years and kids make the show. Highly interactive and never dull; and do not to forget to bring your teddy bear or favorite stuffed animal.
Call 763-428-0975 as some events may be rescheduled or moved. Bring your lawn chairs, as seating may be limited.